Our new directory designed to help you find a Safety Consultant
If you would like to be included – please email us at email@example.com with a paragraph about your business and your contact details. BUT – there is a catch – there aren’t many consultants listed here because first we have to make sure they are worthy of recommendation to our readers. The ONLY safety consultants listed here are those who have convinced us they have the goods and have contributed to this website.
QLD – Brisbane – Gold Coast – Cairns – Townsville
- Safety In Industry
These guys are very keen to help construction businesses as they have personally managed large organisations and taken them through FSC accreditation etc. They have found that unless you have implemented and gone through the pain of an FSC accreditation you just haven’t understood safety, in construction or any other industry. AS4801 accreditation is just the beginning of the journey.
There are safety people and there are safety people. Good safety people specialise in one industry and know it inside out.
- Everything OHS is an AS4801 online safety service provider specialising in personalised and affordable safety solutions for small business. Everything OHS provides businesses with AS4801 solutions including free checklists/templates, a basic AS4801 manual for only $49.95, a tailored industry specific AS4801 manual and AS4801 safety setups designed especially for small to medium sized business. Their philosophy at Everything OHS is ‘how can we make safety as easy as possible and at an affordable price’! They also believe that safety does not need to be complicated and with easy to follow policy and procedures our system can be integrated into any business! Check them out at http://www.workplace-safety.com.au/
- Safety For Life provide qualified professional health and safety consultants who can assist you to develop and/or audit an OHS system to manage the health and safety risks associated with your business. To ensure a quality audit of your occupational health and safety management system, then a qualified RABQSA lead auditor should be consulted to support you in such a task. VISIT THEIR WEBSITE
NSW – Sydney – Newcastle – North Coast
- Tagteam Australia are an electrical maintenance company that specialise is preventing and minimizing risk from electricity. Tagteam Australia have all your compliance and legislation needs covered by completing:
· Electrical Appliance Test and Tag
· RCD Testing
· Emergency & Exit Light Testing
· Fire Protection Services
· Thermal Imaging
· Lighting Maintenance
· Co2 Calibrations
· Microwave Leakage Testing
· On site repairs for failed items
Tagteam Australia service all areas of Australia and New Zealand to ensure your work place has year round electrical compliance. Don’t risk the health or well being of your staff and call Tagteam Australia now on 1300 368 042. More information on our wide range of services can be seen at www.tagteamaustralia.com
- Bennsons Business Solutions are based in Far West NSW provides the following services;
- Independent auditing of your management systems (safety, health, training)
- Develop and implement safety, health or training management systems
- Develop policies, standards, procedures, templates, forms, training modules, assessment tools
- Conduct training needs analysis and gap analysis and develop training plan based on requirements
- Conduct workshops at your location to train safety or training personnel
Visit www.BennsonsBusinessSolutions.com for more information.
- Riskology is about providing high quality, practical, self-sustaining health and safety solutions that cut through the jargon and meet both the needs of the client and legislative requirements,’ says Sarah-Jane. ‘Watch this space. With the up-coming legislative changes 2012 will be a big year for the safety industry, so strap yourself in!’. Visit www.riskologyconsulting.com.au or call Riskology for a free pulse check on your systems on 0411 750 323.
- Be-Sure Workplace Safety Solutionsbased on the NSW Central Coast and provides WHS services in Sydney and Newcastle. They are committed to helping business:
- Identify, assess and control risks
- Create a safer environment for employees, clients and third parties
- Decrease potential for any liabilities
- Reduce numbers of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Train and induct employees and subcontractors
- Lower associated downtime and costs
They also provide AS 4801 / 4804 Management Systems Audits and generic OH&S Management Systems Audits. Visit their website: Be-Sure Workplace Safety Solutions
- LCMS Australia offer a 5-day RABQSA – Accredited OHS Auditor Course that has been developed by very experienced Safety Practitioners and Educators. The course is very practically based and uses a unique Virtual Company scenario to examine the audit process in detail. Instructors have now been successfully conducting this course for over 13 years in both the public and private domains and also continue to conduct a modified version as the last course within the acclaimed Grad Dip OHM at VIOSH. They can obviously also assist you with setting up and auditing your SMS. Visit their website: LCMS
VIC – Melbourne
WA – Perth
- SINA (safety is No Accident) Solutions – As one of Australia’s leading providers of Occupational Health and Safety services, Sina Safety Solutions works with clients across Australia and abroad and delivers OHS Audits, OHS Inductions, Behavioural Based Safety training, Leadership – Coaching for Safety, Safety Management Plans, Policies, Procedures and OHS Systems every day through our network of qualified OHS Consultants. From the most basic OHS Systems for small business operators through to corporate branded Inductions Sina Safety Solutions is committed to making safety – a part of everyone’s working day. Their consultants can help set up and undertake an audit of your Safety System against AS/NZS 4804:2001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and most other Auditing Standards. SINA SOLUTIONS
SA – Adelaide
TAS – Hobart
ACT – Canberra
Dr Robert Long
PhD., (UWS) BEd., (USA) BTh., (SCD) MEd., (Syd) MOH (La Trobe), Dip T., Dip Min., MACE, CFSIA.
Executive Director – Human Dymensions Pty Ltd
Rob has a creative career in teaching, education, community services, government and management.
Rob is engaged by organisations because of his expertise in culture, learning, risk and social psychology. He is a skilled presenter and designer of learning events, training and curriculum.
Web Link: www.humandymensions.com
Programs Offered by Human Dymensions
· PROACT Program – Psychology Risk Observations and Culture, Conversation and Competency Training
· Safety Leadership
· MiProfile Learning Events
· Experiential Learning Events
· Safety Days
· Tailor a Program to Suit You